Bagasse Disposable plates and containers are biodegradable and compostable food service packaging and disposable products used for hospital, hotels, restaurants,airlines,educational institutions etc.
What is it made from?
Made from a renewable resource – bagasse, the dry fibrous residue left once sugarcane has been pressed for juice, wheat and bamboo fibres which are renewable resources.
Manufacturing process are sterilized,heat pressed and is gluten,chlorine,dye and BPA free.
Water used is recycled and except evaporation rest all are reused.
Is it degradable?
Yes, all raw material used are natural fibres.
- Available in variety elegant designs
- Can use for take away food items
- Suitable for hot ,wet and oily foods
- Best alternative against plastic/Styrofoam disposable tablewares
- 100% biodegradable and compostable hence its Eco friendly!