What is made from?
Bio Carry bags are made of a bio based polymer compound manufactured from renewable natural materials such as tapioca starch and other vegetable oil derivatives.
Do not contain any conventional plastic and consequently will not produce micro plastics(plastic particles smaller than 1mm in size) during there degradation process that will contaminate the water and food chain.
Need no processing facility since they can degrade naturally in landfills with the help of micro organisms.
Bio Carry bags benefits:
- Contain no polyolefin plastic.
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Made from all natural extracts
- Good oxygen barrier
- Naturally anti-static
- Oil resistant
- Recyclable with paper
- Dissolvable in high temperature water(>80C)
- Safe if accidentally consumed by animals
- Almost for all use same as plastic bags apart from liquid items
- No need of processing facility, degrade naturally in landfills with the help of micro organisms