Note books made from 100 %recycled waste paper without bleaching by this we reduce electricity and water apart from saving trees.
About Regular Virgin Paper
- Regular paper uses wood fiber largely from plantations.
- Plantations are monocultures that often displace our native Forest.
- Native forest absorb carbon dioxide, act as water catchments and are home to animals and much biodiversity.
- By using paper made from paper pulp with ethical content, you reduce demand for native forest logging.
- Post-consumer waste paper is even more preferable as it has been used once and then collected for recycling.
- Each ton of post-consumer waste ethical paper save 17 trees, 40,000 liters of water and 300-400 Kwh of energy.
Recycle used paper!!
- Burying waste paper as landfill releases methane gas, which is 23 times higher and more harmful to the environment than CO2.
- On average, the production of virgin fiber paper, followed by incineration uses twice as much energy than it takes to produce Ethical Paper.
- Recycling reduces CO2 emissions by 55% in comparison with incinerating the paper.
Benefits of Varsya Eco Paper Products
- Consume less energy
- Consume less water
- Produce Lower carbon emissions compare to regular paper manufacturing.
- Uses 77% less energy compare to virgin fiber paper.
- Our Eco Papers takes less than 40,000 litters of water compare to regular paper on production of each ton.
- Our Eco papers consume 1.1 ton of fiber to produce 1 ton compare to regular paper which consumes 2.5 ton of wood to make 1 ton of virgin fiber paper.